Sunday, September 5, 2010

Top non-Ukraine Travel Posts

I've been reading through my old blog entries and thought I'd share some of the most interesting posts from some of my non-Ukraine travels over the past few years. Reading through them, I wish I had written more than just a few posts during my time in Turkey.  It is also surprising to read through my Kyrgzystan posts, and think that just a year and a half ago I couldn't speak Russian to save my life and was bumbling around confused and out of place in Bishkek.


Kyrgyzstan (Feb-May 2009)

Culture shock in a family sauna.

Hanging out with the extended host family.


Thinking about Osh in June of this year.


Georgia (June 2009)

Remembering my hike across the Juta pass in Georgia last June.





America (July 2009)

A short list of endearing things I realized I had missed in America last summer.


Turkey


First steps on the Lycian way, hanging out in Fethiye and the the beautiful Kaya Koyu, of Birds Without Wings fame.

Noel Baba and Turkey's New Year fever, one of the few posts to this blog I made while living in Turkey.

No comments: